Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!



I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year with your families! As we enter into a New Year, we all start making our resolutions. I wanted to share with you a couple of Bible verses I came upon in my "Day by Day" reading...

"Not to us, Lord, not to us, but to Your Name give glory because of Your faithful love, because of Your truth." Psalm 115:1

"In every situation take the shield of Faith...and the sword of the Spirit, which is God's Word." Ephesians 6:16-17

We are looking forward to MOPS 2011 with some awesome speakers, fun crafts, and more time to learn, encourage, and love one another while we travel through this journey of mothering together.

See you all on Thursday, January 13 at 10:00!

Sincerely,
Kerri Evans

P.S. Don't forget to discuss New Year resolutions with your kids as they can have a few of their own, like: "Be kind to my sister" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment