Monday, October 24, 2011

MOPS this Thursday!

Hi MOPS moms,

We are looking forward to another fun, Fall MOPS meeting on Thursday. You won't want to miss it! Our speaker will be a local photographer speaking on "Photography & Kids"...enough said. Don't forget your Operation Christmas Child boxes.

Chalkboard saying for the week..."Don't Lose the Crop".
Something about me: I am not the tidiest person. After spending hours (and hours and hours) of helping clean out my craft/sewing/scrapbooking/office/storage room this weekend, my mom looks at me and says "Now, don't lose the crop!", an old saying she learned from my grandmother. Loved it! Just as a farmer has to continually tend (and prune) a crop year round for it to bear fruit, the same goes for our house, our kids, our prayer life, etc. A reminder that any extra “material” in our lives – “stuff” which does not contribute to the purpose for which He made us – can be "cluttering" to our MomSense.

Look forward to seeing you all on Thursday at 10:00 as we continue to "run this race with endurance" together.
Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, feedback, etc.




--


In all things,

Kerri




And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment