I highly recommend that you attend this wonderful parenting seminar! Dr. Rosemond wrote the excellent book "Parenting by the Book" and writes a National weekly column in the newspaper on parenting. It is Sat. morning, Jan. 14th, from 9:00 a.m. - 12:30. Below is all the info you need to know. Get a babysitter and bring your husband, too!
Answers to FAQ about the John Rosemond Seminar......
• Please register for the John Rosemond seminar (below) at graceevan.org<http://graceevan.org/>., as soon as possible. The tickets are $10 per person.
• You are encouraged to invite friends and family to attend the seminar.
• Grace Evangelical Church is located at 9750 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN. (across from Houston High School). Parking and entrances will be available on all sides of the building.
• The seminar will be held in the sanctuary (toward the east side of the campus, facing Wolf River Blvd)
• The doors open at 8:15 a.m.
• Seating is general admission (first come, first served).
• It is advisable to arrive early in order to sign in and find a seat before the seminar begins.
• When you arrive, check in at the table where you’ll find the first initial of your last name.
• Please print and bring with you, the computerized confirmation sheet you received when you registered.
• There is no childcare.
• Food and drinks will be allowed only in the church lobby, not in the sanctuary.
• Mr. Rosemond’s books will be available for sale before he speaks, during the break, and at the end of the seminar.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
9:00am-10:30am - Session 1
10:30am-11:00am-Break (a light snack will be provided)
11:00am-12:30pm - Session 2
The seminar will conclude promptly at 12:30.