Happy New Year! A refreshing new start and outlook is always welcome...
MOPS will gear up again this Thursday!
Highlights for Thursday:
* Speaker - Shannon Clinton, "Being Mission-minded with your Kids"
* Service Opportunity - Shannon will be collecting coats for the Neighborhood Christian Center on Thursday. Please consider donating any gently worn coats in all sizes, weights, styles. This is a great opportunity to talk to your kids about missions.
* Service Craft - Lebonheur blankets. Please bring scissors if you can.
* Food - a light breakfast will be served
* Betsy Bryant will be leading the meeting, as I will be out of town. Be nice to her ;)
Lastly, Grace Evan is hosting John Rosemond, nationally-known Parenting "expert", on Saturday, January 14th. 9am -12:30pm. $10.00 per person. You can register on-line at graceevan.org
We are looking forward to MOPS in 2012 with inspiring speakers, fun crafts, encouragement and friendship as we continue to hone our MomSense together.
In all things,
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.