Monday, April 23, 2012

Last meeting this Thursday!

Happy Monday, MOPS Moms!!

Our last meeting is this Thursday, April 26 at 10:00. I hope you all have been blessed by this MOPS year as much as I have. The Lord is doing great work through us as moms and I am so thankful we have had this opportunity to develop our MomSense together.

Highlights for Tea & Testimony:
* Each group will be "theme-ing" and decorating their own tables. Prizes are awarded to the winning tables. Setup will be available at 8:30 on Wednesday night or early before our meeting (9:00). Please have tables completed by 10:00 so we can start the meeting on time. Have fun with it! and remember it is optional, no stress ;)
* Testimony - please pray for me as I prepare to share my testimony. Glorify the Lord with me; Let us exalt his name together. Psalm 34:3
* We will have the evaluation forms, interest forms and pre-registration forms available again at this meeting. If you did not get a chance to fill them out last time, please get one from the back table.
* A nice lunch will be served to enjoy with your table and celebrate the close of an exciting year with MOPS at Grace Evan!

Chalkboard saying for the week: Glorify the Lord!

--
In all things,
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment