WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TODAY, MOMMY?
We're making a preemptive strike against this summer dilemma with our latest MOPS craft.
The SUMMER BUCKET LIST.
|Photo Credit: Brandy Sciara|
|Photo Credit: Lindsay Carpenter|
So Easy and Fun!
- Use any sand bucket and label it SUMMER BUCKET LIST.
- Tie ribbon around the handle for decoration.
- Take clothespins and write an idea for summer fun on each one.
- Attach the clothespins around the bucket opening (see photos).
- Voila! You could even fill the bucket with items that might be needed in your ideas.
- As you complete the summer idea, detach the clip and choose another when necessary.
In case you're at a loss for actually thinking up some great summer ideas, we've provided a link for 100 FREE Summer Ideas to help make this your best and most creative summer EVER!