Thursday, August 20, 2015

Summer is winding down and school is back in session and for us moms of preschoolers, that can mean only one thing...MOPS is about to kick off!  I hope you are as excited as I am.  There is nothing more soothing to me than to be back in MOPS with my people.  People who know me, who get me, who love me just like I am, where I am.

The theme for MOPS this year is A Fierce Flourishing and we are going to do just that! As moms we become more ourselves when we celebrate, rest, and notice goodness, and that looks a lot like flourishing.   We are going to celebrate, rest, and notice goodness as we dive deeper into this years theme with wonderful speakers, excellent discussion, and of course a hearty breakfast!

I am personally looking forward flourishing this year and seeing each of you flourish as well.

See you August 27th!


No comments:

Post a Comment