Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Next Mops Meeting 3/24

Good Morning MOPS moms!

Spring Break flew by and we are ready for our next MOPS meeting this Thursday! 

If you have been doing any Spring cleaning, you will love our craft this month. We will be making cute magnetic boards to get us organized! We will have another great lunch from Katie's Kitchen and Adrienne Smith will be sharing a message for us. I hear there is even a fun skit in the works.

We only have two meetings left so I hope to see you all on Thursday at 10:00!

* Chalkboard saying this week: From my wise mother-in-law - "Faith is walking in Blindness"

*And then I was sent an email from a friend that included this from a wounded soldier...

["For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."  - 2 Timothy 1:7

Fear is the antithesis of Faith. If you have that little Fear in the back of your mind that you may not be on the right path, then your Fear is truth. You must shed your Fear; just let it go; let the burden fall off your shoulders so that you can see what Faith really feels like. You CANNOT see the path until you SHED the Fear of not seeing it. FAITH is knowing WITHOUT seeing; then, you are able to SEE what you KNOW.

"The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?"  Psalm 118:6]

-- 

In all things,
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment