Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Next MOPS meeting Thursday 10-13-11

Good Morning MOPS moms,

I hope you are all enjoying these crisp, Fall mornings as much as I am. After a short run, followed by a cup of coffee, I am reminded of Psalm 30:5, "For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but 'joy comes with the morning'". Every day is a new day! I pray God's blessings for you today as the mother of a preschooler.

As a reminder, our October meetings will be Thursday, October 13 and Thursday, October 27 at 10:00. We will have a mentor speaking on Finance and a fun family craft at our next meeting and I look forward to seeing you all then.

Also, if you notice someone is missing from this email, please let me know.

Better go, my other two "sunshines" are up ;)

--

In all things,
Kerri

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment