While you're here, go ahead and enter your email address (on the right) to follow this blog via email. That way you can be sure not to miss any important updates, recaps, and extra information available like upcoming local events, devotionals, etc.
In case you couldn't be with us today, here's what you missed:
- A delicious brunch including breakfast burritos, hashbrowns and fruit!
- Too cute door prizes and an explanation of this year's "Plunge" theme.
- A fashionably late entrance by three new MOPS moms
- Sally the Snob, Pool Party Patty, and Frazzled Fran
- Speaker - Carol Austell, who encouraged us with great insight and biblical truths about the importance of parenting and planting the seeds in our young children so that if we "Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs22:6
- GEC MOPS Core Team Introductions
- Four Corners Game
- Fellowship & Closing Prayer
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook also https://www.facebook.com/groups/gecmops/
Next Meeting is Thursday, September 13th!!!